As I have posted before, this past year has been different.
My teaching became different and the skills my students had to acquire were somehow different than before.
Of course we had to focus on the foreign language as always, but computer literacy has become a "must" for everybody in order to continue learning.
So before the school year started I organised small tutorials for parents and students on how to:
- use skype and other platforms like Zoom, webex etc.
- download and upload documents and send them by email
- use Edmodo and get advantage of its features
- communicate with me (the teacher) via viber / what's up
Also I have started a new blog series for my students (and fellow teachers) with relevant subjects:
- How should I study for my language lesson
- How can I learn a language faster
- How to create a Quizlet account
- How to create an Educandy account
There's more to come!
Until the next time!