Thursday, July 29, 2021

#8weeksofsummer: Share new knowledge


This post is week 8 of 8 in the #8WeeksofSummer Blog Challenge for educators.

What have I learned this year?

Working and collaborating remotely. Not, that is not true. I already knew this. It's the other people who learned how to work with me remotely.

People who were hesitant to collaborate online in the past were obliged to do so and guess what? Some of them liked it!!!

Seriously now, staying home has given me the opportunity to study and learn new skills and write about them!

So I am sharing some of my posts hoping to give you some ideas on how to acquire new skills:

I hope I have inspired you even a bit to start learning!

It was a wonderful challenge as always!

1 comment:

Denise Krebs said...

Thanks, Theodora. I've opened all your links, and I will enjoy learning from you. It has been an interesting year hasn't it?

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...