This year I decided to do more things with literature, especially Charles Dickens and Christmas carol.
So I found various activities and videos on the subject.
- Information on Charles Dickens, his work and life in London in the 1800's in an animated way over here:
- An animated old version of Christmas carol over here:(lasts 25 minutes, so you can also watch it in class)
- If you want a longer and newer version, you could also use this one (1.08 mins)
- For higher levels, a narration of the story :
- Reading ideas from British Council:
- And last but not least... How about songs?