6th and last week of the Italian course. I have learned a lot of basic structures and vocabulary, but still if I wat to learn the language, I have to study more vocabulary and get proper instruction.
- How to describe the place where you live. Click here to find some relevant vocabulary/
- How to invite someone to do something, and how to respond to invitations (ti va una pizza, perche non andiamo a sentire un po'di musica?- Mi dispiace ma non bevo vino / perfecto)
- How to discuss your reasons for studying something (per lavoro, perche mi piace , per viaggare)
- The use of c’è (there is) and ci sono (there are) --> c’è la cusina, ci sono due bagni, negative forms of verbs (non+verb, i.g. io non vado als cinema),
- Places to go out:
- and the verbs dovere and volere.
Italian is a beautiful langauage.