Monday, December 14, 2020

Yoga day

 


I think that this is also a day for me. Although I am a bit "out of order" lately, I thing this is an opportunity to get back on track!

What to do on Yoga day with your children or your students?

Try some simple exercises to stretch. These are much needed in the past few months, since everybody spends so much time sitting in front of the screen and learning or working.

If you are a teacher, you can practise vocabulary with body parts and movement verbs. 

And how about some simple meditating for you and your students to relieve stress? Follow the link t find out more! 

Have fun!

No comments:

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...