Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Summer adventures 2015: Summer intensive iTDi


When the summer was approaching I couldn't help but ask Chuck if there is going to be a summer MOOC and if they were accepting applications to present!
The answer came later - I was one of the lucky people who had the honour to be part of this wonderful initiative!
Where else could we have the chance to listen to all these wonderful teachers from around the world who are willing to share their ideas?
What I love about iTDi is that everybody is willing to help each other, exchange ideas, give advice.
It makes no difference who is the better teacher, if you are rich or poor, if you work with 100 students or with just one, there is no competition here, we are all one fighting together to make a better world for our students.
So guys (and girls) I'd like to say a BIG thank you for making this happen.
So grateful for being among the teachers who made this happen.
For giving me the chance to learn new things and be different.
For always being there for me.
For letting me express myself and be myself.
For the advice and the friendship I have received!






I'll be strong!


'cause we are invincible!

Keep up the good work!!!!

 Click here for the recordings! http://itdi.pro/summer2015.php

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...