Andromahi, a student if Warwick University decided to interview me among other Greek teacher-bloggers for her dissertation.
It felt a bit strange, since I am not a famous blogger nor do I have a fancy blog full of lesson plans.
I would describe my blog mostly as a reflective one, and I don't think I have many readers but anyway!
I was really happy to help Andromahi out with her work! And when we had our Skype call I met the sweetest, most enthusiastic girl in the world, treating me like a rock star!!!!
I thought I could post some of the questions she asked with the answers- which may be a bit different because I never remember what I say LOL! ( these questions are great for a blog post btw!)
- How long have you been blogging? Forever? I think I was one of the first in Thessaloniki to blog after Craig Wherlock (who I met through his blog btw. and I am very grateful that I met him and got in the world of blogging!!!)
- Why did you start blogging? Because it's a great way to express yourself, to show your work to let off steam!! (I usually do that in my Greek blog and I am always nagging in that one!!)
- How do you choose the postings? I write when I feel like it! I have some titles in my little "goal-list", but I write whenever I have to say something - may it be work of feelings!
- Why do you continue blogging? What does motivate you? Because I LOVE expressing myself!!
- Has blogging changed your professional life in any way?Through blogging and blog challenges I have met wonderful teachers from around the world, I have learned new things, I have taken part in conventions (online or live) and I have actually found a wonderful job!!! So I guess it's worth it!!!