Wednesday, November 19, 2014

QR codes - Why?

I have always wanted to know how this thingy works...
Recently I found out that I can download a QR code on my mobile phone, scan the code and .... you get the company's site on your desktop!!
Cool, I thought!! I want to make one too!!
So what info put into your QR code?
It depends what you want to show...  It is common to be used for work, so, it acts like a digital business card. So you either have a link to your site, blog or just write the info you want to share (mobile phone, email)
There are various sites that can generate your code for free!
The only thought that makes me wonder is... do people really use this?
Time will show!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...