But to tell you the truth, it was a bit intimidating... Why?
When I saw the list of the presentation, I realized that everybody was talking about projects, advice on how to teach adults, teenagers, introductions to new methods and apps, games, grammar, stories, lesson planning....
Where was I going? "Setting goals" ... Who am I to give advice on setting goals? I mean, I am not an expert, I am not a psychologist... I have trouble on focusing and setting goals myself...
But ... in the end, I made a collection of pictures and quotes and carried out with my presentation.
My preso included:
- #30Goals EDU and Shelly Terrel
- Quotes from my friend Lily's blog about depression
- My own "We're on the air" project and my colleagues around the world who collaborated with me
- My views on setting goals
- Lesson planning and its importance
- Talking about my friends and mentors
- Mentoring and its importance
- Success on personal and professional level
- Life as a journey
I have had some technical difficulties during my preso, the internet company kept cuttign my connection and I got really panicked at one time, but all all it was an amazing experience talking in front of so many people around the world.
Thank you all for participating both live and the class forum and I do hope to do this again soon!!!
You can find the recording and the class questions over here in Wiziq
and the preso's quiz over here