Ika Chieka Wibowo this time!! I just love doing this!!!
Ika is a wonderful and inspired educator from Indonesia and I just love reading her posts and finding out about her ideas!
To Ika's questions:
- What’s your first word to describe LIFE ? Madness! In a good way! Life is crazy and we should enjoy it!
- What’s your hobby that really makes you ‘crazy’ doing it? Everybody knows that I just love the gym!! Sometimes I get crazy and do silly choreographies with my trainer and it is so much fun! I laugh A LOT!
- Where did you go for your last holiday? the last place I went on holiday was a small island called Ammouliani. It is a very picturesque place with wonderful blue sea.
- Have you ever done ‘something funny’ in public? What’s that? Well, I was at the mall with my nephew a couple of years ago and there was a small step and I didn't see it. So.. I fell wide on the floor with a big bang! Some people laughed, some people screamed! It was very painful for me because I landed on the floor, but I ma sure it looked very funny!
- Are you allergic from some foods or other things? What’s that? I am allergic to almost everything. I eat very specific foods. this year alone I have been 6 times at the hospital for a cortisone shot!!!
- What makes you afraid of? I am afraid of everything new. I really hesitate doing new things but in the end I try to overcome my fear and give it a try!
- What’s the best movie you’ve ever watched? Why? "You've got mail" I just love the dialogues!
- Who’s your ‘idol’? Why do you like him/her? I admire a lot of people, but I wouldn't call them idols. I admire people who fight for freedom and education!
- What colors do you like and why? I love black. I can combine this color with everything!
- When did you start your life as a teacher? Why do you want to be a teacher? I started teaching in 1992 while still a student. And before that I helped my friends at the university with their exams! I love teaching because I love learning new things and I love passing this knowledge to others!
- What things you haven’t done in 2013 and you will do in 2014? My dream is to attend a spinning instructor course in 2014. It combines my greatest loves. Movement, music and teaching!