Saturday, November 23, 2013

#30GoalsChallenge: Goal 26: Let them know you've learned from them!!


Once upon a time, there was this teacher who was lost in the world of the summer holidays, where everybody was lazy. It was a nightmare. She wanted get out of this world, but everyone around her was so happy, so she remained unnoticed.
When suddenly, she came across a small window, it was called 30Goals. And a new world opened up to her....
Every day she found out about something new, every day she met people, exchanged ideas, she had the chance to work on new ideas, she made new friends.
Like Alice in Wonderland, everyday is a new adventure.

I don't know what I would do if I hadn't met you people!
I have learned so much stuff from you.
  • how to use technology
  • how to share my ideas
  • how to listen
  • about new projects
  • how to communicate
and most importantly: Although we are all different people, from different countries, with different mentalities, we share the same passion for teaching, we share the same love for our "kids"
So a big thanks to all of you!!
Don't stop learning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! Thank you for this wonderful thank you! You have truly made this cycle meaningful and helped make it a community. Planning the Facebook group and having you and others participate and take the reigns has made this so magical and motivating.

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

This summer was a really hard time for me. You and all the 30goals team gave me the chance to be myself.
Keep up the good work!

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...