Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wait till you see my smile

dorapap in Theodora Papapanagiotou (dorapap)

Share anything on Android by downloading Pearltrees


I came across a very favourite song the other day and I immediately knew that I could work with my students with it!



  • Let the students listen to the song
  • Ask them what makes them smile
  • Do they use smile only on their happy moments or also in difficult situations?
  • Have them write a list with 10 or 5 things that make them smile - they can also bring pictures of their favourite moments and describe what happened.
  • I used Pearl Trees to make a beautiful collection of my students work. It is a great site and you can post everything in it (links, notes, pictures) in a very easy way!
And remember! Don't forget to smile! Happy teaching!

No comments:

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...