I thought I could write something different than the 30 Goals challenge, but I am going to write about goals again!
Summer is ending so both teachers and students should start getting ready for the following school year.
So what I always do is make a list with the things I have to do or I want to do, so I can make my life easier when I start work!
- Check on the stationary, pens, pencils, erasers, markers and everything else I am going to need during the year
- Clean my bookshelves. Every single school year there are books that I don't need, because an exam has changed or a newer version has come out. There is no need to keep unnecessary things. Recycling is a good idea.
- Make a list of the students/classes - levels I am going to teach the following year.
- Decide on new books, materials, sites I am going to use. I always adjust to my students needs afterwards, but it's always nice to have an initial plan.
- Visit a big book-stationary store and browse around - buy what is needed (this has become a tradition)
- Buy a new diary (for my schedule and lesson plans of the day)
- Write a blog about this year's holidays!!!! (all my students ask for it)
So, after all this boring organizing stuff....
Just BE creative
SKY is the LIMIT!!!