Friday, November 6, 2009

Stroll in the city

waiting for the bus....

Window at Terkenlis...

Walking in Ag. Sofias Street

A real cutie (I think this doll is older than I am! It's been there forever!)

My favourite shop's window

What I really love this year is the fact that I can get down to the city center twice a week for a lesson. Only the feeling that you are among people, the lights, the shop windows really change my mood... I had forgotten how relaxing this can be (if you have the time of course).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Καλημερούδια Ντοράκι!

Βόλτα στα μαγαζιά είναι relaxing, και όταν δεν έχεις και κάποια συγκεκριμένη δουλειά, είναι ακόμα πιο ευχάριστο...Απλά περιπλανιέσαι, χαζεύεις βιτρίνες, μπαίνεις και δοκιμάζεις και κάτι που σου άρεσε, πολλές φορές και χωρίς σκοπό να το αγοράσεις...
Είναι όμορφα.
Φιλάκια πολλά!

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

καλημέρα Λίλυ! Ναι μια χαρα είναι η βολτίτσες και το απολαμβάνω, γιατί συνήθως τέτοιες ώρες ήμουν στη δουλεια...

Anonymous said...

Μια μεγάλη καλησπέρα Ντόρα.

Arty said...

Nice stroll in the city :)
I enjoy it too.

Yannis Kapnidis said...

Οι ωραιότερες φωτογραφίες βγαίνουν στις καθημερινές βόλτες τελικά!

The most beautiful photos are taken during everyday walks!

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...