Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is here...

leaves

I refuse to believe that summer is coming to an end...
But, unfortunately, it is the truth...
The weather is getting colder - it is getting chilly and darker in the evening, everybody's come back from their holidays, the city is full again!

School year is about to begin ... Meeting old and new students, going to the book exhibitions and seminars, as always, and this year... Job hunting...
I thought I would never have to do that again, but never say never...

This year I am planning lots of interesting projects with my students with lots of videos, articles, pictures and interviews! I am happy to say that they have expressed their interest early (although we haven't started yet!)

This month is "preparation month" for all of us!!

New posts will follow with:

- Info, pictures and seminar notes from Deutschlehrertagung on 7.9

- Pictures from the cookout with my girls (before they set off to Germany)

- Ideas and lesson plans - even students work!!!

Take care everybody and happy new school year!

September - Earth Wind & Fire

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm back to work as well although it's still summertime over here...which makes things even harder ! School starts on the 8th but this year I thought I'd rather start lessons on the 15th...Most people here get enrolled to a language school the LAST MOMENT! Have a wonderful new school year and lots of luck in your job hunting!

γυάλινο δάκρυ said...

Δυστυχώς για εμάς τους φοιτητές δεν είναι μήνας προετοιμασίας, αλλά μπαίνουμε κατευθείαν στα βαθιά (εξαταστική)
Καλό φθινόπωρο και καλή σχολική χρονιά!

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

Χαίρομαι που βλέπω καινούριο κόσμο εδώ! Καλή εξεταστική εύχομαι και σε σένα - τα έχω περάσει και καταλαβαίνω!!

Aνεμος said...

καλημέρες και απο εδώ ..δεν είχα ξανάρθει ..ευκαιρία να εξασκήσω και τα αγγλικά μου

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

Καλώστον! Ευχαριστώ που περασες και από δω!

Arty said...

I believe you have an amazing teaching style and I doubt your students ever get bored. They learn easier this way too. Good luck in finding a job and have a great winter ahead..

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...