Friday, August 1, 2008

On the beach...

halkidiki


This is my favourite beach... It is near to the castle area and it't about 2km away from the beach house! I continue going there as I am a person of habbit!
The sea is wonderful of course but the reason I loved it as a teenager is that it was far away from home!!! I used to walk 2km in the sun just to be with my friends!! And we were a huge "gang"! Every summer the same people. With some we keep in touch, some people have just vanished...
Memories will never fade away though...

toroniold4aToroniold5a video

3 comments:

neni said...

Καλημέρα και καλό μήνα.Ωραίες φώτο..καλοκαιρινές,ξένοιαστες!
Γιατί γράφεις αγγλικά;;
Με δυσκολεύουν να σε διαβάζω!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL BLOG DORAKI MOU,AMAIZING SO FREE(kseniasto),AND THE BEACH? MY FEV, VEEEERY QUIET.THATS HOW I LIKE THE BEACH.MMMMMMM AND AS ABOUT THE MEMORYES? YOU ARE SOO RIGHT(NEVER GOING AWAY),THE PICTURES ARE TAKING ME SOOO BACK AND JUST BRINGING ME IN MY HEAD MY GUNG WHEN I WAS A TEEN ALSOW(GIGGLES) AND MY VERY FEV SONG OF KARVELAS "KALOKAIRINES DIAKOPES" FOR EVER:)))LOVE IT!!!
HUGS YOUR SIS;)MUAAHHHH!!

Anastasia said...

The beach looks fantastic and the sea so inviting ! No wonder you want to return there every summer. When I was a teenager, I also used to go to the same place every summer as my parents owned a small flat there. Like you, I used to walk a lot along the beach to meet my friends. You are right..happy memories never fade away.