Monday, June 25, 2007

Movie night!

Movie night for my students and me tonight! I had promised them to watch a movie together but of course I had a project made for them.


They all seemed to like the idea and got down to work!


I'll have their work posted tomorrow. The film we watched was "Bourne's identity" - I had made a lesson plan for another film but I couldn't find it at the DVD club, so I "borrowed" Craig's idea.

Christina was kind enough to bring us little ice cream cones (none of them are left by the way!!!)



It was so hot that we went out to the balcony to take some more pics!



And a group picture! I have to thank the girls that they all showed up despite the heat - it was 40 degrees outside!!
I'll have a couple of more posts with the girls' work and this will be the last project for this school year! I thank you all for participating, we'll talk soon!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the photos ! Girls, you all look absolutely gorgeous !!! Well...I know ...your teacher is giving you a hard time isn't she ???? By the way ...who's your teacher on the group photo ? You all look the same age !

Anonymous said...

Πολύ τυχερές οι μαθητριές σου Θεοδώρα μου! που έχουν εσένα για δασκάλα! Μακάρι να έμενες Αθήνα να έκανες μάθημα και στις κόρες μου! Και σε μένα ! Θέλω να μάθω Γερμανικά!

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...