Saturday, May 19, 2007

Movie time! Marianthi suggests!


The name of the movie is "Step Up" and it is kind of a love story.
Let me tell you something about the plot:
One day a dance school was destroyed by three young men. The police arrested only one of them and he has to make up for the damage. He gets there every day and cleans the school, where he meets a young dancer and falls in love with her.
He helps her practice for her dance performance and they fall in love...
It is a great movie, especially for people who love dance and love stories.
I believe that you will enjoy the film very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great film review, Marianthi. I haven't seen this film yet, but I'll certainly put it down on my list and look for it on DVD

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...