Friday, December 25, 2015

My ELT Blog Challenge

This is actually not a large book - more like a booklet with very useful advice!
This was actually a book loan by my friend Sophia and I always forget to give it back to her!!!
I found it really interesting to read, I even made notes!
Here is a  look at the contents:
The author gives you valuable advice from where to put your desk in the classroom to use technology and make the best of your lessons.
A really good guide to new teachers, but also to people who want to improve their teaching.
It makes you reflect.... Do I do this? Why haven't I thought of this? This could actually work with these students!
I really loved the illustrations as well!

It's simple, to the point and motivating!!
Highly recommended!!



No comments:

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...