Monday, November 18, 2013

#30GoalsEDU: Goal 22 & 25: Participate in a ne community & be a guest blogger



I discovered SEETA a couple of years ago, but I was never an active member. About a month ago, I took part in a forum discussion about blogging and I met some wonderful educators.
I was asked to be a guest blogger for a week over there, and of course I accepted. Starting today!!!
Unfortunately it is accessible to members only, but it is free to enroll, so why not give it a try?

I have been a guest blogger before, I have written a couple of posts in Greek:

and in English:
A couple of posts for TEFL Jobs world com
 As a guest on Ken Wilson's blog (this was a big surprise!!!!)
Last but not least a couple of interviews:
Have a great week everybody and keep teaching!


No comments:

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...