Monday, August 1, 2011

The Reform Symposium - Impressions


To tell you the truth, I had never been to a webinar before. I know what it was, people have been talking about them quite some time now, but I didn't know how it worked.
I saw this picture in Shelly Terell's page on Facebook and I thought I should give it a try. I had briefly met Shelly in person in Athens, during the TESOL Greece Convention and right from the start I was convinced that she is a person who can do lots of things online and offline. So I wasn't surprized when I saw hat she was one of the organizers!
Unfortunatelly I had been not able to attend many sessions, but I was glad to make it to the ones I did.
I got the chance to meet so many wonderful people with lots of inspiring ideas.
I am giving you the link to the Symposium's schedule. There is info on every one of the speakers, incuding their sites/blogs. You can also find the recordings of the sessions in the Reform Symposium site

RSCON3 Schedule



Wising everybody a great summer....

No comments:

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...