Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Walking by myself in Athens...



No no... I didn't get lost, although I am the one person on earth who can get disoriented in their own neighborhood!!
This city seemed so familiar to me, like I have been living there for ages!!
German teacher conference was just great... A lot of wonderful new information, I attended very interesting workshops (teaching with pantomime and role play, internet projects, blogging, using moodle), went to classical music concerts and of course I met old an new collegues...
I'll write more about what I've learned in my next posts (whenever I find the time...)

4 comments:

Lily said...

Τι, μόνο εσύ και τα περιστέρα είσαστε στην Αθήνα το Σ/Κ ;)?

Και εφόσον δεν χάθηκες, την επόμενη φορά που θα βρεθείς Αθήνα, θα σου πω να κατέβεις με τα πόδια στον Πειραιά!

Φιλάκια!

γυάλινο δάκρυ said...

Αγαπάμε Αθήνα!

Mitsos said...

Kali h Athina alla san ti Thessaloniki den exei! ;)

Anastasia said...

Don't worry, you're not alone. I can get lost in my own neighbourhood as well! Now isn't that one more thing we share in common? Glad to hear you liked the German teaching conference and the workshops. I wish I had time to attend events like that in my area!