Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hellenic Reascue Team Event

hellenic rescue team event

I was invited to a "rescue" event today - I never miss the chance to go somewhere, where I can take lots of pics!!

hellenic rescue team event

There was "supposed" to be a fire accident on a boat and then the Hellenic Rescue Team rushed to the rescue!!!

hellenic rescue team event

Oh yes! A helicopter too! The event was attended by mayor Mr Papageorgiou, Minister of Sport Mr. Orfanos and last but not least district nomarch Mr Psomiadis. Undfortunately I was not too close to take their pics...

www.horgr
www.hrt.org.gr

But the star of the event was this girl.... I don't know why , but she captured our attention with her style and wonderful aura...
Star of the event!!

2 comments:

Lily said...

Ναι, είναι όμορφη, θα έλεγα...Ενδιαφέρον το θέαμα γενικότερα...Καλό μήνα!

Lily said...

Έλα πάλι να δεις το καινουργιο θέμα μου...Σας έβαλα... εργασία! χεχεχεχε.
Φιλάκιααα!