I have been planning this for a long long time for my students, old and new. We have watched two of my favorite Christmas movies, "Scrooged" with Bill Murray and "Christmas Carol" with Patrick Stewart.
They surprised me - they brought me so many presents, for me, for Yianni, sweets, wine...
It is the first time in many years now that I feel it is Christmas. Most of the people I invited came and this means so much to me, because I love the kids so much!
Someone asked me once who my favorite student was...
My favorite students are the people who say hi to me when they see me out in the street. The people who give me a call or send me e-mails although they do not longer study with me, the people who came today...
So this post is dedicated to:
- Elektra who couldn't come, but called me from Germany just to say hi!
- Artemis and Juna who had been waiting for this since we finished our lessons in November
- Christina who baked us cookies
- Angeliki who came even for a while, although she had to go to her volleyball match
- Konstantina and Gianni for being so kind
- Fotini and Giorgo who came all the way from the other side of the city
- Eva, whom I hadn't seen for such a long time
- Marianthi and Maria, who have finished their studies with me a long time ago, but came anyway
- Peter, although he knew he would be the only guy in the group!
A very merry Christmas to everybody and the happiest New year!