Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday

Instead of going to the beach like everybody else, we went downtown for a long walk!
Sometimes it's nice to have the camera with you - I didn't miss the opportunity to take a picture of this girl in stilts, she was going to a baptism or a kid party, I don't know. She happily accepted to have her picture taken (I just love these people!)


The city is deserted today, as you can see, and it is pretty hot outside, but Yiannis wanted to go to Pizza Hut for lunch and we gave in. It's really tough to have a 5-year-old screaming in the middle of the street!

A traditional photo of the White Tower - I was there, so I thought, why not?


On our way back, Yiannis stopped to see some car models and Star War figures.





I just love it when the city is empty! You can enjoy your stroll without people around!
How was your Sunday?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geia sou Theodora mou.

Panta noiwthw dixasmevn blepontas tis fwto apo tous peripatous sou. Noiwthw kai xara kai tautoxrona me pianei nostalgia.

Kaln ebdomada na exoume.
Filakia.
Katerina.

Anonymous said...

Ax aytos o Leykos o Pyrgos... ax aytos o Pyrgos..... xmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Δε πέρασα καθόλου εχτές να σου ευχηθώ καλημέρα και καλή εβδομάδα. Δε ξέρω πως ξεχάστηκα... όπως άνοιγα τις σελίδες να χαιρετήσω το κόσμο, όλο έλεγα να μπω και στο νέο μπλοκ της Θεοδώρας, να μη ξέχασω τη Θεοδώρα, και τελικά μου διέφυγε...

Όσο για τις φωτογραφίες, εσύ έχεις εξελιχθεί σε φωτογράφο... καταπληκτικές!

Φιλούρεςςςςςςς
Νίκος

Anonymous said...

Hi Theodora.. Its Glenice just dropping past. I hope this message works. Have a great week! Hugs from DownUnder xoxo

Anonymous said...

Νάσαι καλά, Θεοδώρα μου, που μας ταξίδεψες στην όμορφη Θεσσαλονίκη! Τέλειες οι φώτος !

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...