Thursday, July 19, 2018

Share favourite strategies


This post is week 7 of 8 in the 8 Weeks of Summer Blog Challenge for educators.
I have never liked books. I know that we can't live without them, but I am always trying to find ways t make my lessons more interesting for students.
So, every year, we try a new project.
I believe in Project Based learning as well as Inquiry Based learning. Below are some examples of student projects / inquiries over the years.

Learning missions / projects
Learning outside the classroom

I also love kinaesthetic activities, as well as using music, visual stimuli and whatever suits the student's personality (differentiated learning).

Playing with words
Running, story telling and more
Drawing, playing and singing

As far as organisation is concerned, I just live lists!
Lists of rules, lists of "to do things", lists of students, lists of projects, preferably hung on walls so that everyone can see.

Next time will be the last post of this wonderful challenge. I am really grateful I had the chance to take part!

1 comment:

Sheri42 said...

Thanks again for sharing your classroom projects. Great ideas that I hope others try. and even music! Wow! Have a great year!

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...